Short answer: Yes.
Long answer: It’s a big myth that “strippers cannot give out their phone numbers. ” Yes they can, but the strippers are told not to. The management of the strip club usually tell strippers to not give out their phone numbers. There are several reasons for that; one is that they want repeat customers which means more income of course for the club and girls. However, the biggest reason is that the strip club can get sued for prostitution.
The fact that the stripper is handing out her phone number can be seen as the first step towards prostitution (which is illegal). So if the management sees a stripper handing out her phone number, she can get fined by the club or in worst case fired. Even if the strip club is considered “dirty” (meaning a lot of extras happen inside the club) these places usually still enforce that strippers can’t give out their phone numbers.
That is one why reason why getting a phone number from strippers is much harder compared to girls in bars and clubs. First you need to have really good stripper game, have strippers really attracted to you, and my diagram on how to pick up a stripper clarifies this a lot.
Here are some quick tips on getting a stripper’s phone number. I assume that you two are getting along great and that she is genuinely attracted to you.
- If possible, sit in a dark spot.
- Before you get the stripper’s phone number, make sure the DJ and management is not around.
- If there is a table, put your phone under the table and then get her number.
- Save her phone number under her real name. Don’t refer to her by her stripper name unless she explicitly want’s to be called Ferrari or Lamborghini.
- 6 Signs Strippers are Really Interested in You
- Where You Sit is Important to Pick up Strippers at Strip Clubs
- Phone and Text Game Conference Call
Got the Love Systems Newsletter?
- Useful real life dating advice.
- Get tips from different dating coaches.
- Includes a plan for learning game.
- It's free!