Day game expert Jeremy Soul stayed at my place for a week. In the midst of his successful US tour I had a chance to pick his brain for a week. As I showed you before in my first vlog being around another like minded person really gives you the chance to pick up new information. In fact I learned a lot from just spending time with him and Jeremy learned things from me. Here are three things I learned from Jeremy.
1. Marketing Jeremy Soul is a marketing genius. No doubt about it. He is one the best marketed person within Love Systems. That is one of the reasons why his day game workshops are always sold out.
A big part of it is also that Jeremy is good at networking. What I learned is that PR is a lot about networking with the right people. During the day I work at the Love Systems office where I am responsible for a lot of the marketing, but I still learned a lot from Jeremy on this area. After reading Crushit by Gary vaynerchuk and spending time with Jeremy I now understand a lot better what personal branding is. Over the course of this year I will be putting all these tips and tricks together to get myself more media exposure.
2. Day Game Even though I’ve been doing day game for a while now, I still learned a lot of things from Jeremy when it comes to day game. He’s the number 1 guy for day game and he is always evolving his own game. It’s a lot of subtle things that I learned, but my biggest breakthrough in day game is that now I’m fairly accurate at predicting which girls in the daytime are going to be receptive for an approach.
I remember about a year ago Soul telling me how he can spot girls that are going to be really easy to approach and close. Honestly, back then I thought he was just being delusional. Fast forward a year later, I now know exactly what he means. Now I can walk down a street and immediately see which girls are going to be easy to talk to with fair accuracy. It’s a weird skill to have.
Part of this is me having done many more daytime approaches over the course of a year, but also being around Jeremy more so I could pick up his subcommunications. A week earlier I had spent some time with him in San Francisco.
3. Social Circle Game Even though Jeremy might be best known for his day game, make no mistake he is also very savvy when it comes to networking, establishing relationships, and meeting the right people. In other words, social circle game.
He and I had long talks about this in our times in the car. Jeremy would give tons of examples of how he used social circle game to enrich his own life. Especially since he moved from London to Stockholm. I also shared some of my views and techniques on meeting the right people and establishing relationships.
He also shared a lot of things I never thought of or have even heard of. There are a lot of social circle game tricks that are not really widespread. The Social Circle Mastery seminar has tons of great material on building and extending social circles, but I even discovered many more tricks that are not covered in the seminar. So Soul and I were sharing a lot of these tips and tricks. I might post about these tips and tricks on this blog in the future.
So these are the things I learned from Jeremy Soul. Not only is the man great at what he is most known for, but he is very much a renaissance man. This year he is also leading Project Rockstar. If you haven’t applied yet, definitely check it out.
Got the Love Systems Newsletter?
- Useful real life dating advice.
- Get tips from different dating coaches.
- Includes a plan for learning game.
- It's free!